Saturday, November 28, 2009

Coupon Binder purse




Coupons Coupons Coupons!

So, one of my many hobbies once again is sewing and also couponing! I find it very exciting to see just how much money can be saved with coupons! Well, I saw a very cute coupon binder purse and attempted to make one myself! It turned out very cute and let me say that although carrying a big binder to the grocery store can sometimes feel a little tacky this just turns things around! You can now go to the store with binder in hand looking very stylish! Who knows people will probably be asking where you got your awesome purse thing!
It even has some pockets so you can carry a calculator and stick that money in a pocket too! I'm giving this one to my sister for Christmas! She's gonna love it!

3 comments:

  1. what a clever idea... you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought one off of Etsy last week or I would get you to make me one too. You did a great job on it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I plan on making one myself. Nice blog by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete