Saturday, July 14, 2012

At least the cake was made.....



 Well, I made a cake!  
Can you believe it?  
It's been awhile since I've been able to do a little something with some fondant!  
It was so much fun.............
AT FIRST.




 I was asked to make a cake, and I had all these great ideas!  
I was gonna make all sorts of things with fondant for this cake!



 And then......
Huey let me know that this was the day he did not want to take a nap so mama could work on a cake.  He let me know he does not like the mixer noise and every single time I turned it on he would stop whatever playing he was doing and crawl over to me and cry and cry and cry.
So, this is one of those cakes that you just have to laugh and say, "well, at least you got it made!"  :)
The lesson learned was this:
Next time I make a cake it needs to be on a weekend when the daddy is home to watch the little ones so I can turn on the mixer!  :)






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment