Tuesday, July 3, 2012

India


 Just a few pictures from our trip to India.....



 The streets of India....



An Indian Auto-rickshaw.




 The cutest tourist on the streets of India of course!





 The weather was really pretty awesome.  It was much cooler than what we came home to, that's for sure!




 I was so concerned about the flights to and from India with Huey, but he really did so great!  The very first flight was so funny.  Huey looked out of the window at the sky and kept talking and then grabbed my face as if he was trying to show me everything!  It was so cute.  After that he laid down in my arms and went right to sleep.




 He watched some movies.  He ate, played and really did great considering we had a 1hr. flight and then two 8hr. flights just to get there.  I was so impressed with my little world traveler!



Of course he was so excited to be off the planes once we got there.





So many interesting things we saw!  This was just one of the many funny things.  Who needs a pickup truck, ya know?  :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment