Monday, February 22, 2010

PUBLIX


Check it out! I love coupons! Today, I went to Publix and did some grocery shopping. Even though it's not Wednesday(the first day all the new deals come out) I decided to go ahead and go to Publix and see what deals I could get. It seems every Wednesday it never fails I can't find the time to go. I was pretty pleased with the outcome today though. I got $116.75 worth for only $44.74. I got some other things that I needed as well, but mostly it was just some deals I saw. I hope to one day be able to go and score $200.00 worth for only $5.00 but I guess I've still got a way to go for that! Anyway, at least I can stock up on Spaghetti sauce and if your wondering what's in the brown paper bag, it's peaches! There is also 2 boxes of cheerios in there I just couldn't get it to all fit in the pic.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment