Sunday, March 28, 2010

Belini Wedding Cake


Belini Cake with
Champagne Peach Filling
and Italian Butter Cream with Peach flavoring





This is a cake I made for a wedding at Cathedral Square downtown. It was a beautiful day for an outside wedding! But anyway, this cake is a Belini Cake with a champagne peach filling and an Italian peach flavored butter cream icing. Now, I was so interested in the taste of this cake that I made another small cake just for my husband and myself. It was AMAZING! I love peaches and so I thought this cake was delicious and so did my husband! Hopefully her guest thought the same thing. :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you continually amaze me with your talents! The cake looks wonderful, wish I could have tasted it. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete