Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Edition!


Here it is your Easter Edition of jules~cakes, and I'm here to tell you about it! That's right, just call me Boozie! :) Okay weeeelllll, I smell something yummy in this post and it ain't those crazy cute younguns under me either!



Nope, even though they are pretty cute if you ask me,
it is these cupcakes that I've been sniffing!



Strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream icing
and a juicy strawberry to top it off!




Chocolate cupcakes with marshmellow buttercream icing and coconut
with some little birdies to go along!



Chocolate cupcakes with marshmellow buttercream icing
and chocolate drizzled on top with some blue birdy peeps!
Well, that's all I've got for now folks, I've got some more sniffing to do so this is Boozie saying Happy Happy Easter!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment