Saturday, April 17, 2010

LOok WhAt I DiD GrAnNy!

I was given this Serger by my wonderful Granny probably over a year ago! Well, when I first saw it I must say I was very intimidated! I love to sew but I have never taken a class or anything, it is just something I learned by trying it out and reading the manual to my sewing machine.



Today I decided that I needed to figure this thing out and not let it go to waste! These machines are pretty expensive I think so I whipped out the manual that I thought I had lost for about 8months and then found in some place that I'm sure I stuck there so it wouldn't get lost. :)



I'm so proud to say that I conquered the Serger! So Granny, this post is for you! I am getting ready to sew Emma and Lola some outfits using this thing and hopefully I'll be able to post pictures if it all works the way I'm planning. Who knows though after the blueberry-apple loaf I made today it's very possible that it won't be what I hope for it to be. Oh well, if at first you don't succeed, try try again, Right? :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment