Friday, July 8, 2011

Blessings




Introducing:

Huey Dean Owen



Well Hello Stranger! It's been a long time since I've done a new post! Have you been eating cake? How about some sewing? Anything else crafty?


I haven't done anything crafty in a while. I've been busy with our newest, tiniest member of our family! It's been quite interesting the past few months. We've moved and had a new baby! I'm trying to get used to 3 children instead of 2 now. It seems like most days I have no control over our schedule and going places with all 3 children by myself seems very stressful. :) Things will get better I'm sure! It is most assuredly an adventure! I have been blessed so much!



"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from Him. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are children born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court." Psalm 127:3-5


I must say my quiver is full! :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment