Thursday, November 3, 2011

Lola BEAN!


It's gonna be a BIG post!  I've missed a couple weeks due to a little business named HUEY!  
A lot has happened as well. 
Good thing I took a lot of pictures!  

Now, first things first:

Lola lost her first tooth!  
Hip, hip, HOORAY!  
If you only knew what we went through for this!
 

2.  I took a really great picture of the cutest baby!
 

3.  We went to Krispy Kreme for Lola's birthday and they had THE CUTEST BOX OF DOUGHNUTS EVERRRR!
 

All together now....

  4. We also went to a Hibachi restaurant to have Lola's birthday dinner.  It was her request, so we went!


5.  Earlier in the day we went to the Biloxi beach and had a lunch picnic.  It was kinda loud with the road right there but hey, we had fun!  Now on to the next crazy lookin picture......
6.  Donald Trump, need I say more????
7.  A pink fairy(who is now a whoppin 6 YEARS OLD!)....notice the detailed face paint! :)
8.  A purple fairy!  Once again, who did that face painting???
9.  The cowboy is in the stroller!!!




10.  And last and most definitely LEAST was our blobs of disappointment!  :)  For our Wednesday cooking project I thought we would make some macarons.  I've never made them before but I've wanted to for a long time so I thought we could give it a try!  Unfortunately this did not work.  I found a recipe over at cakejournal.com and tried to follow it word for word but all we made were green blobs that did not taste very good.  Here is the link if you'd like to check out what they should look like:  http://www.cakejournal.com/archives/how-to-make-macarons 
 

Ah well, on to the next cooking week!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment