Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Coupon Binder 2



 Hey There!  
Well, it's been an interesting couple of weeks.  
Way to busy to be able to do anything crafty!  
I had a little bit of a rough week about 2 weeks ago.  It turns out that I think I am allergic to some new softner I had been using!  
NOT FUN!  
I now have a new respect for people who are allergic to anything.  Not that I didn't before, but I guess it's just not something you really think about until it happens to you.  Anyway, I'm thankful it's done and I'm being very careful with the new products I buy!  Lesson learned was:
 STICK WITH WHAT YOU KNOW!  :)



 



Lola pulled her own tooth!  She's so proud and so am I!



I was able to make some new coupon binder purses this week!  They are in the shop waiting to be bought. 
 


I think the chickens are pretty cute!  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment