Thursday, September 8, 2011

Double Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Sauce



 Here it is, week 3.  I'm a day late with my post but that's how it is now days with most things in my life right now.  We made our third recipe: Double Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Sauce.  It was delicious I'm told.  I'm not real sure because I didn't have any.  I think I'm actually getting tired of chocolate.  I know this sounds crazy but it's true.  Too many chocolate recipes in this book.  I'm thinking next week we will take a trip to the bookstore in search of a new cook book!



 Here she is........stirring the chocolate sauce!




 LOOK AT MY BROWNIE!


 I knew you wanted to see a picture of Huey too, so here you go!  We went to the park the other day and had a picnic with daddy.  The weather was SO nice!  Fall was in the air and we could absolutely smell it!  I LoVe Fall!



 Hey......it's me Huey here, just wanted to say......
GOOD DAY!



Aren't they sweet....

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment