Saturday, October 1, 2011



 Happy Fall!!!
This week we had a lot of fun with our cooking day.  For this weeks cooking project we hand dipped pretzels and oreo cookies in white chocolate and gave them some pretty fall colored sprinkles.  We then wrapped them up and sent them to work with daddy for the people at his work.




 I also had a cake to do this week.  It was for a one year old birthday party!  Pretty cute!
I'm hoping to get a picture with it all together at the party.  Hopefully I can share that next time!






 Just thought I'd share a picture of one of my best babysitters while I make cakes!  She rocked him right to sleep.  He loves his big sisters!



 So, are you wondering what this picture is all about??? 
It is my head!  
:)
Hee, hee!
We had a FUN day at the Exploreum.




 We had other plans but they were changed suddenly and this is where we ended up!



 gOoD tImEs!
GoOd TiMeS!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment