Saturday, July 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Maci & Cambree!!!


Hi there!  I have a new cake to show you.  
But before I show you that I wanted to show you something new I got!  This is called a snood.  Kinda a funny name I'm told by my daughter.  :)  I really like it though!  
You can find them  on Etsy.com if you want one too.
Now,
I've always been interested in the 1940's look so I had a fun idea..... 


 I just bought this vintage 1947 pattern and I think I'm going to start sewing some dresses to put in MY Etsy shop!  The thing with sewing that I find great is I can stop and come back whenever I want too.  Cake making is not that way.  I made a cake this weekend (the one I'm about to show you) and really just realized that until Huey is older cake making is just not as much fun as it used to be.  It just puts me in a bad mood.  It's sad but it's the truth.



 Anyway, on to the cake!  He!He!
My sister's two girls celebrated their birthdays today with a skating party!  I have to say, I had SO much fun skating!



 Cambree celebrated her 5th birthday 
while her big sister Maci celebrated her 7th birthday!  These birthdays just keep comin.....



This photo was actually taken with Instagram. 
I really liked the colors.  
If you are on Instagram you can follow me at @juliagoolia40



 If you'll notice, I had the floor all to muhself!  What was up with that???  I'm not sure, I guess roller skating just isn't cool anymore?  Heh! heh!  Just kidding!  It really was a lot of fun though, even if I can't skate very good.  Great exercise too!  There's just something about that sweaty shoe smell in a skating rink and Ice Ice Baby playin so loud you don't know whether to stop collaborate and listen or skate like you know that your too cool for school.  :0)


 Well, maybe this post inspires you to do something this week like karaoke or something of that nature perhaps?
Until next time.............



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment